0 of 26 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You have not met the requirement of a passing grade of 80% on the CampSafe® course quiz. Please reach out to your director for next steps.
Congratulations, you have completed the CampSafe® course and earned your certificate. Click the button to print or download your Certificate.
1. By age 18, 1 in 10 children will experience sexual abuse.
2. Child sexual abuse occurs ONLY between an adult and a child.
3. Which of the following are sexual abuse behaviors? Choose only one option.
4. Most child sexual abuse is committed by strangers.
5. Child sexual abuse can cause lifelong challenges in which of the following areas? Choose only one option.
6. Which of the following jobs does NOT allow a sexual offender easy access and opportunity to abuse kids?
7. Which of the following is usually considered a red flag behavior?
8. Which of the following would be considered a Safe Touch at camp?
9. How might a camper communicate CONSENT to a discussion that a group of campers is having?
10. Which of the following is an appropriate response to a camper who attempts to report abuse?
11. Which of the following are signs of potential abuse? Check all correct answers.
12. Which of the following is NOT an example of child sexual abuse?
13. What is grooming?
14. What is a reason a camper might NOT report abuse? Check all correct answers.
15. Who might abuse children in a camp setting?
16. Which of the following behaviors are considered sexual harassment? Choose only one option.
17. If you observe a staff member walking with a camper to an area that is not visible, what should you do? Check all correct answers.
18. Which of the following is NOT considered a grooming behavior?
19. When are the most high-risk times for camper-on-camper abuse? Check all correct answers.
20. Why might a camper NOT tell a trusted adult when someone has touched them inappropriately? Choose only one option.
21. A 9-year-old camper, using explicit adult sexual language, asks you a question about sex. What do you do?
22. Which of the following might be a sign that a camper has been sexually abused? Choose only one option.
23. What should you do if a camper discloses abuse to you?
24. If a person knows or suspects that a child is being abused, this must be reported by the camp to the designated state authorities.
25. What should you do if a camper discloses abuse that occurred prior to camp?
26. I feel more confident in my ability to keep campers safe.